Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TV

Apple iPhone - TV

Does anyone know of a good app or website I can go to for live streaming TV?

I can't believe no one has come out with a decent app yet for our fancy Iphones. I will not go out and buy some kind of new equipment for home to be able to watch it on my phone. There has to be a good website if not an app, I would think. Some of them charge a subscription fee but I would be willing to pay something per month if the service was good.

iPhone TV
Wallpaper for apple iphone TV
For Live TV? The only way that I am aware of is buying a Slingbox and buying the slingplayer App - neither are cheap but there are no monthly fees.

For non-live / TV on DVD there is Netflix at $8.99 a month and free App, Hulu is free and HuluPlus is I think $10.99 for 'more episodes'.

-----
I got tv catchup http://iphone.tvcatchup.com/

It show live tv as am from UK.

-----
Try veetle.com show random programing and many times some live sports.

-----
U stream

No comments: