Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How to Select E-mail Account

Apple iPhone - How to Select E-mail Account

I have multiple e-mail accounts that I monitor with my iPhone 4. However, anytime I reply, it always goes through my corporate Exchange account.

Is there a way to specify/change the sending account from the iPhone?

iPhone Email
Wallpaper girl for Apple iPhone Email
yes, set which ever the account you want use as a default account under the mail settings.

-----
Settings> Mail, Contacts ...> Default Account.

-----
When you compose mail, press and hold the the From: column for a second and a list if all your email accounts appear as a drop down menu. You can select the email of your choice to send MSG and the mail is sent from the selected id. This works on my iphone3G and hopefully it will work on iPhone 4 too.

-----
It works perfectly on the iPhone 4. However it isn't necessary to hold down the "from" button. A touch is all it takes.

No comments: