Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Apple patents iMac touch screen

Apple iPhone - Apple patents iMac touch screen

Is this real or the rumor mill?

iPhone Touch
Apple iphone ipod touch
Apple patents a lot of technology and ideas that they come up with. They don't USE all these things they have patents for, however.

That said, I suspect there will eventually be an iMac with touch-screen technology.

-----
Very interesting, wouldn't be the first but I'm sure (if it happens) it'll be innovative and 1 of a kind.

-----
Innovative? With Apple, definitely. One of a kind? Not so much, HP has had touch screen all in one machines for a couple years now and "Gateway" is starting to - never huge sellers and somewhat overpriced:

-----
If you do it right and works as Apple say it would then it would be great.

-----
Ya. I thought it would be cool to have those touch screen monitor. But its so useless. You sit about two feet away and whenever you want to touch the screen, your hand hovers. How long can you have your hand hover like that?

Good to show off though.

-----
I've been waiting for such news and hope it is in the works, as I would like to update an old G4 laptop to a better product. This would be great!

-----
I can't lie, I'd most likely buy one .....

No comments: