Sunday, September 19, 2010

iOS 4.1 update worth it..

Apple iPhone - Is iOS 4.1 update worth it, or does it come w/problems (for 3GS)?

(1) I was wondering if anyone has heard of people having problems with the newest update to iOS 4.1? I have a 3GS.

(2) Is there an advantage to updating to 4.1, or should I stay with what I currently have: 4.0.2?

P.S. - I'm real sorry if this has been discussed before. I tried to do a search and didn't find anything.

iPhone iOS
singapore ipad iphone girl model pretty apple iphone iOS
4.1 has a lot of bug fixes and features not in 4.0.x - all phones and touches should be updated to it.

-----
I like the ability to fast forward and rewind music on my blue tooth now!

-----
What bluetooth do you have? I have the Jawbone Icon and I am unable to do so, but wondered if I wasn't doing something correctly. Anybody know if this update helped the Icon have this feature?

-----
Can you listen to music with any bluetooth headset

-----
No - it has to support A2DP (Stereo Profile) - Most newer headsets support it, older and/or cheaper ones only support the "Handsfree" (phone) profile, look for one that supports at least both Handsfree and A2DP (Stereo sound along with Play/Pause), if not AVRCP (FF/Rewind/Skip/Back controls) as well.

-----
4.1 has solved my battery problem on the 3gs. I vote for it. No problems.

-----
I had no problems with my 2 3GS phones. Update went fine, no hiccups.

No comments: