Sunday, September 5, 2010

Using Iphone with other service providers

Apple iPhone - Using Iphone with other service providers

I seem to remember reading that once the initial contract was fulfilled the Iphone was unlocked and could be used with other service providers. Is this true?

iPhone Providers
alg girl apple iphone provider
Yes. You can have AT&T to unlock it once your contract is up

-----
Do what? I've heard of carriers outside the US offering official unlock on the iPhone once the contract is up, but AT&T here in the US does not.

-----
The phone is yours but you still have to get it unlocked. Check with your provider to see if they charge for that as it varies.

-----
I think you should be able to do so, considering I had my iPhone unlocked by my service provider which is o2 (uk) and this was done while my contract is still running and not running out until December.

If you are a uk user on u2 I can find the link for you and post it here do you to follow.

Also, I don't know of any uk provider that unlocks your iPhone for you apart from o2 in the uk.

No comments: