Saturday, September 11, 2010

Can't backup administrator's phone

Apple iPhone iTunes - Can't backup administrator's phone

I got the above message after trying to update my 4. It seemed to stop in the middle of the update. Then it said, "Itunes could not back up iphone administrator's phone because a session could not be started with the iphone." Then it said it wouldn't back up because there was a session in progress. Then it didn't recognize my phone. So I restored. But I still kept getting the same message. So I "safely removed hardware" and tried to work some of my apps -- some silly games thing showed up, my Notes doesn't work, my calendar is totally empty. Bummer, it was the only place I kept appointments -- I know, probably crazy, but then, I was used to a Blackberry.

This phone is lot of fun, but the Blackberry never gave me a moment's problem.

Well, I'm restoring again. Let's see if it will work this time.
Is there anything else I should be doing?
Is there any way to get help with issues such as these?

iPhone iTunes
Only Girl in the world single rihanna apple iphone itunes
After you do a restore you need to perform a sync to get all of your data back on the phone.

-----
Unfortunately, sync is what it wouldn't do. I shut the whole thing down, then came back later and started all over, and this time it seemed to work. It didn't give me my new apps, though. But I got them back, also. Thanks for your suggestion.

No comments: