Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Charging iPhone overnight

Apple iPhone - Charging iPhone overnight

I often plug my iPhone 4 into a wall socket overnight and am surprised to get up in the morning and find it only 92% charged, from about 60-80% charge before I plugged it in. Does it fully charge then start to lose charge? Do you turn it completely off when charging?

iPhone Battery
Best Wallpaper girl for apple iphone battery
No and no - something is not right with either your charger or the outlet you are plugging in to

-----
Unplug the iPhone then reboot it. Trying charging again. It should go to 100%.

-----
I had the same problem about a month ago! 92% charge from an overnight charging on my iPhone 4. I thought the plug just came loose from the outlet. I recharged and it went to 100% and has done so ever since. I find that odd.

-----
One thing to try is to let it drain down to the red and then recharge it. Try that a couple of times. That might bring it around. Don't leave it on the charger longer than necessary...over night charges don't hurt it much but you shouldn't do that all the time because eventually the battery's life will be shorter.

No comments: