Thursday, September 16, 2010

Juice Pack Air Review

Apple iPhone - Juice Pack Air Review

If you buy one accessory for your iPhone 4 - make it be the Juice Pack Air. They did an EXCEPTIONAL job in styling and design so that it matches the phone exactly in color (black and silver outer stripe), it is rubberized to offer grip and maximum protection and is LIGHT as feather to double the battery life.

It, like the 'cheap' bumper looks like it was MADE to be part of the iPhone and so far I can tell of NO signal interference that I experienced and reported with the 3G/3GS slippery case. If the battery life holds up as well as the design and claim, it is well worth $79.95 (considering most cases without a battery are $29 or $39).

New iPhone
Wallpaper for new apple iphone
I wholeheartedly agree. The design is exceptional and perfectly matches the phone. So far I'm thrilled with it.

-----
Have you seen how long it will last just off of the Juice Pack yet or have you not had it that long? Instructions said it came fully charged but I plugged it in and only had 2 lights so I am charging it and my iPhone both to 100% now to see how long each will last before I have to charge next.

-----
I just got it last night. I haven't played with it enough yet. It did not come fully charged though. It had about two lights also.

No comments: