Friday, September 24, 2010

Password in itunes

Apple iPhone - Password in itunes

this morning I seen a song on itunes I knew my friend was looking for so when i clicked on the option TELL A FRIEND..it asked me to log in ..so i did and then it kept asking me over and over ,i had the correct password and user name and it fact it never even said i have entered the wrong password or user name.it just kept asking me to log in and not allowing me to use the tell a friend option.

iPhone GPS
Girl wallpaper for apple iphone gps
Every once in a while, I will get that when I have tried to download something directly onto the device. The advice that I have gotten before from someone from this group was to go into iTunes on your computer and sign out and then sign back in again. That has worked for me in the event that the device kept asking me over and over again for my password and log in information. Can't hurt, might want to give that a try. Or maybe someone else has some other suggestions for you.

No comments: