Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3G on 4.1 - Verdict?

Apple iPhone - 3G on 4.1 - Verdict?

So, now that people have had a chance to try 4.1 on 3G phones, what's the verdict? Worth upgrading from 3.1.3 or no? I am more interested in speed and performance than the additional features. If the upgrade will adversely affect speed and performance, I'll pass. What do you think?

iPhone iOS
Meaghan Fox wallpaper for apple iphone iOS
It is well worth the upgrade.

With the recent fix, my 3G operates as it did before 4.x came out but with all of the extra features 4.x contains

-----
Is this with multitasking?

-----
4.0 was not as fast on the iPhone 3G as 4.1 is. I currently have 4.1 on my iPhone 3G, it's not any slower or faster than 3.1.3 was. The only reason I upgraded was so that I could make folders for apps. There really aren't many features that 4.1 brings to the iPhone 3G. Unless you want to be able to make folders, like me, I would just stick with 3.1.3

No comments: