Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I love Netflix!!!

apple iphone - I love Netflix!!!

Recently I downloaded the Netflix app and its awesome. I was able to watch The Proposal from my bed and it streamed so well. I started out with 66 percent available battery life and was able to watch the whole movie. By the end it was only down to 42 percent.

I also watch Netflix through the Wii and of course renting movies...I think they are ingenious for coming up with all the various choices.

iphone netflix
Netflix apple iphone
I agree!! It's fantastic! I enjoy Netflix on my iPhone and iPad both. I just wish that more movies on DVD were available for instant play; hopefully, they will be in the future.

-----

I assume you were streaming over WiFi. We're you on a iPhone 4 or 3GS?

I have used it several times over WiFi on a 3GS, but did not check the battery usage, but it seems ok.

The streaming on the phone has been good, but I have had one instance where the video flickered and went to black, but the same thing has happened to me while streaming over cable to my Mac. I'm guessing the NetFlix servers are getting hammered since the release of the iPhone version of the app.

-----
I used to use Netflix. How does it mature now? I'm planning to reinstate my subscription, but is there a way to just use netflix for ipad without renting the physical dvd/bd? Sometimes I'm out of the country half a year at a time.

-----
Don't know if you can receive over the air (wifi 3G) Netflix if overseas. Would guess not.

My opinion, at $9.99+ tax per month the over the air option is a winner without the mailed DVDs. But not all movies, shows, are available via streaming.

In your case, remember Netflix can be started and stopped for any month.Easy.

Also possible, don't sign up for any DVDs to be sent or delete them when it comes time to go overseas and stop your account.

-----
For what it's worth I am impressed with Hulu Plus which I get on both my iPhone and iPad. The iPad really lends itself to this type of App.

-----
Go for the $9 plan and don't order and movies. You can not put the plan on hold because you then can not stream movies.

I don't know how well streaming movies overseas will work.

-----
Yes, and the online only is a cheaper price. When you sign up you'll have the option to pick your plan - and online only is one of them.

-----
There should be more instant play shows and movies but so far on my iPad, even with just 3G, the shows look nice.

Over 3G I do experience stoppages every now and then but usually it will restart automatically in a few seconds. Still I am very pleased.

No comments: