Monday, September 20, 2010

What is Game Center

Apple iPhone - What is Game Center

Last night I downloaded the 10.1 system (I think that's the latest), and left my phone plugged in to the computer overnight. When I got on the phone this morning, there is an app for "Game Center" on the main screen - not pushed to the third screen like new apps typically do.

What is it? Am I missing something? I checked out the app, and it looks like mostly paid games that I don't need.

iPhone Game
Interview magazine ipad apple iphone
That's what it is. It's an app if you are a gamer. It allows you to compete against others around the world and see how your scores compare against them.

I don't think you can delete the app, but you can move it out of your mains.

Perhaps hide it in a folder of unwanted stuff.

-----
It's a social network game system.

I stashed it in one of my 'game' folders but have no intention of setting up an account; I don't do any online/multiplayer games. I like quickie solitaire or puzzle type games.

No comments: