Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spell check

Apple iPhone - Spell check

On iPhone4 how do you delete saved words?

iPhone tutorials
emo wallpaper for apple iphone tutorial
You probably have to reset your saved words from your phone. Settings: General: Reset: Reset Keyboard Dictionary

-----
Okay, but is there any way to custom-adjust the keyboard dictionary? I don't know anybody named Bren. When I type "bren", I mean "been". How can I edit this, as I can in Windows?

-----
If you correct it three times, it adds it - there is no way to manually edit it currently (at least without access to the file system).

-----
I think, if you correct either 2 or 3 times, it's supposed to change it in your dictionary.

-----
There is a way to delete all your custom spelling words, by going to the settings>general>reset> reset keyboard dictionary. This will dellete ALL words you have typed on the keyboard and set back to factory defaults.

-----
I kept going to keyboard and that's where I would end with no results. Now I see the reset, reset keyboard dictionary.

No comments: