Monday, September 13, 2010

Apple iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4?

Apple iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4?

Which one is better? I know that more expensive doesn't always mean better.

iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4
iPhone 3GS or 4G
More expensive doesn't always mean better but a year newer with faster processor, double the memory, and all around much better specs do - iPhone 4, if you want to save $50, AT&T is selling refurbs for $149 (16GB) & $249 (32GB).

-----
I will definitely go for the iPhone 4 now. My AT&T contract expires on October 11, so I will get me an iPhone 4 now. I do not want a refurbished one. I think that $299 for a top of the line phone is a fair price. I am excited and I can't wait! [?] I currently own an LG Vu.

-----
You will not be disappointed with the iPhone 4. It is an improvement over the 3GS in so many ways. I now have a bluetooth keyboard that I carry with me to type long emails and notes.

With iOS 4.1, bluetooth keyboard support is now built in.

-----
Where can buy the bluetoothed keyboard please? And is it compact and portable?

-----
You can get the nice Apple Bluetooth keyboard at the Apple store. Or look for a foldable keyboard on the Internet. I happened to buy one on eBay.

-----
Apple.com sells either their small light keyboard or a black fold-able one - I haven't had a need for the fold-able yet, but would at least give you a starting point of what to search for on Amazon and/or eBay, etc. Really any Bluetooth keyboard will work, the Apple keyboard dock has some special function keys for brightness, sound, etc but for the basic functions any BT keyboard will let you pair, type, etc.

-----
The only only black wifi keyboard I see at Apple isn't foldable. Which one do you mean?

-----
Use the AppStore app on your iPhone and search keyboards. It's made by Mathias and sells for $99.

-----
I agree, it is a fair price for such a great phone. I just wanted to chime in that Apple's refurbs are like new and carry the same new warranty. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a refurbished Apple device, as long as the refurbishment is by Apple.

-----
iPhone 4 definitely.

Quicker.

More RAM

and, last but not least,

RETINA DISPLAY!

-----
For me, the biggest thing is the increased battery life.

No comments: