Sunday, September 5, 2010

error message for back up

Apple iPhone iTunes - Error Message for back up

For the past week I have been getting the same error message. It looks like it syncs ok but it can't create a backup. The error message is: "ITunes could not back up the Iphone....because a session could not be started with the IPhone."

I have a 3G with OS 4.0.2 but the problem started while I had the previous OS.

iPhone iTunes
s puff iphone app girls large apple iphone itunes
I had gotten this message a couple of times when I had a lot of trouble properly syncing. I would get a lot of freezes(due to my antivirus and firewall programs). What used to work for me was deleting the old backup (or cutting and pasting it somewhere else just in case) and then syncing. A new backup will be made. My firewall was somehow corrupting a file or two in the backup so it couldn't be written over.

Your backup ( if using windows vista or 7) is in user/app data/ roaming/ apple
computer/ mobilesync/ backup.

-----
Also I forgot - try completely rebooting your phone by holding the home button and power button down until the apple logo shows. It frees up memory and resets things. ( without resetting any of your personal settings).

No comments: