Monday, September 6, 2010

Broke front glass on iPhone 4

Apple iPhone - Broke front glass on iPhone 4

Now what do I do?

Is there a repair kit?

iPhone Warranty
is there any Warranty for front glass apple iphone 4
There are a few choices.
There are some independent repair shops that can/will replace your glass. For around $70.00 to $80.00

From what I've heard Apple will exchange your broken iPhone for a unbroken iPhone for around $100.00 at most Apple stores. My son was able to exchange his at the Apple store in Sacramento, Ca.

Apple will repair your iPhone, for the same $100.00.

Live with it.

And - after the repair or replacement - seriously consider insurance.

Some *house* contents insurance policies cover phones, ipods, etc., when away from home. Ours even covers our bicycles. I don't think this cost any extra

-----
I can attest to the quality of work done by these independent shops. Beautiful job - good as new. I'll never be a slave to Apple again.

-----
If you're stateside, try: http://www.brokemyiphone.com/ They repair iphones.

I wouldn't try the repair myself. However, you may be able to find a youtube video & a kit on ebay.

No comments: