Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bluetooth Recommendations for iPhone 3GS?

Apple iPhone - Bluetooth Recommendations for iPhone 3GS?

I have an old, inexpensive bluetooth that I bought over two years ago when I bought my Palm Treo. It's a Brio, and I would really like to get a nicer one for my iPhone 3GS. What do y'all recommend and/or detest? Why or why not?

iPhone bluetooth
Headset mobile phone accessories apple iphone Bluetooth
Buy a Jawbone ICON. It's the best.

Get at Best Buy, AT&T Store or Apple Store.

-----
I second the Jawbone ICON recommendation. Also, if you Google it, you can find it for about half retail.

-----
Third the jawbone recommendation.

-----
Absolutely no complaints with my Jawbone Icon! I've had ever iteration of Jawbone, they keep getting better and better for me.

-----
If you use your phone in the car a lot, I'd highly recommend the BlueAnt Supertooth III visor speakerphone. It downloads the iPhone's address book, announces callers by voice, and more. It has excellent noise cancellation tech also.

-----
Jawbone ICON!!! The best that is out there!

No comments: