Monday, September 20, 2010

iPod - So Much to Learn!

Apple iPhone iPod - So Much to Learn!

I don't have an iPhone yet. It is funny that I bought an iPod Touch first generation immediately after they first came out. There weren't even cases available for them yet. I was definitely one of the first people to buy an iPod Touch. Yet, for whatever reason, I wasn't interested in an iPhone until now. I will be getting my iPhone in October, so I am trying to learn about its features by reading your questions and comments.

It is hard to comprehend certain things if you can not visualize them. Maybe because I never owned an iPhone before, some of the things I read here sound strange to me. But I am sure that once I have that phone in my hand, it will be an easier hands-on experience. I love gadgets, so now I am dying to get my new phone and start learning along with all of you iPhone pros. :)

iPhone tutorials
Wallpaper cosplay girls apple iphone tutorial
The iPhone is very easy to use. I don't think you will have any problem. I would suggest that you go to the nearest Apple store and get them to demo the iPhone for you. If you can't get to an Apple store, search YouTube for "Apple iPhone 4". There are many videos that would be a lot of help to someone just getting started.

No comments: