Monday, September 6, 2010

incipio case

apple iphone - incipio case

Have had this case for a short time in my opinion and its rubbery surface is starting to peel like it has a sunburn. Anybody else had this problem. My friend has the same one in pink and hers is fine. Mine is the off robin egg blue. Love the case but......

Does anybody know if the otterbox commuter has a holster type carry like the defender that goes on your belt?

iPhone Case
Serena Gossip Girla apple iphone case
I saw a customer's Otterbox Defender which DOES have a holster.

Usually, the 'peeling' happens when one is using hand sanitizers a lot. If you use the sanitizer... make sure your hands are dry before holding your case.

-----
I had an otterbox commuter for my iPhone 3G and it did not cone with a holster.

It was a major drawback and I ended up later getting a defender.

-----
Is it still in warranty? if Yes, contact Incipio about it.

No comments: