Friday, September 3, 2010

Apps 4 Apple Component Video cables

Apple iPhone - What apps will work with the Apple Component Video cables ?????

I plan to order the Apple Component Video cables so I can watch the Netflix apps movies on my TV. I know this app works with the cables but what else does?

The few apps I know of are:

Netflix
YouTube
included video app

but what else ?

iPhone Apps
Girl apple iphone apps
My cables finally came and even though they were a bit pricey, I am glad I bought them. I also found an iPad browser that outputs the webpages to your screen but other than that there are really very few apps that will output to your TV.

The video thru the Netflix app was very good, not dvd quality, but I watched a couple shows last night and it was fine.

Clips thru YouTube were not as good but still good enough and showing photo slideshows on the TV might be the best quality image overall.

It also outputs just the audio for all apps which made playing some games a little more fun as the sound was coming out the stereo instead of the tiny iPad speaker.

No comments: