Tuesday, September 14, 2010

IPhone 4 restore from old

IPhone 4 restore from old

Recently I bought the iPhone 4. Now I want to back it up from my old phone. However when I plug it in the restore option doesn't have a back up from old. It simply offers to restore to factory settings. I want all the data on my old phone on the new one. How do I go about doing that?

New iPhone
Girl Kiss New apple iphone
Right click on the phone name in the device list and click Restore from Backup

-----
It gives me a number of options to back up from, some are undated, and then it backs up from an older backup and not the latest. How do I solve this problem so that I may switch from the old to the new phone?

Is it possible to delete all previous backups since they are undated and then
make a fresh one of my old phone? After that I would restore from the backup to
the new phone and hopefully it would then have all my latest data.

No comments: