Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mobile Number Locator

Apple iphone - Mobile Number Locator

Im just wondering if iPhone has a feature, capable to locate or tract a certain mobile number within the area?

iPhone App
hottest girl on apple iphone apps
You mean track a location of a certain number like what FBIs and CIAs do?

Some network operators have that feature but you have to have the other phone owner's approval. My mom used to have that on me when I was younger.

But I think you can track your own iPhone's location though if you lost it via mobileme if I'm not mistaken.

Windows phones have that feature too via myphone.

-----
ohh.. ohh not exactly that i want to know what they are doing... i just what to know the location of some of my unknown callers which i dont want to accept instead. I was trying to browse my iPhone and i find out that my current network could tract it unless that number will confirm his current location.

-----
If you are wanting to find out the approximate location of your callers, there are two apps that may help you. First is "MapitAreaCD", this will give you the geographical area that an area code covers. Second in "White Pages", it has a reverse number look up that normally gives you the area that a phone number is issued from, as well as complete owner info for land lines if not blocked. Of course if you are trying to "track" mobile numbers, all bets are off.

-----
actually the best is spokeo

No comments: