Monday, September 27, 2010

IBM Laptop

Apple iPhone - IBM Laptop

I have problem with my IBM Laptop with iTunes I cannot contact to my Apple account it show me Error massage with numbers.

I try many way to solved this problem I delete and also removed iTunes from my laptop and downloaded again this way not solved the problem also make formatted my laptop it's same . I can contact my Apple account from any laptop. My laptop IBM T42. Window XP3.

iPhone iTunes
Vector girl headphones wallpaper for apple iphone itunes
Hmmm... You're mail is quite difficult to comprehend but sounds to me you got some firewall settings in that IBM that prohibits it from accessing iTunes Store. You said you can access your account from other computers?

-----
Yes I can access to my account from other laptop or pc even I can not authorize my laptop I received the same error message.

-----
What is the error? Have you tried to Google it or contact Apple Support about it?

No comments: