Sunday, November 21, 2010

Orb live

Apple iPhone Apps - orb live

anyone use orb live to stream media on your computer to the iphone. Any issues? I see that the app is 10 bucks and I hate wasting my money for something that does not work as advertise.

I just installed orb and found it works great streaming to my tv via wifi and wii. Now I am wanting to use it for the iphone to save time from having to sync.

iPhone Apps
Apple iPhone Apps
I've used Orb for many years, but the reviews for the Orb Live app don't
bode well. There is a lite free version you could try first:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/orblive-free/id290184898?mt=8

-----
I have already been trying out the free app and it works great - though limited. I guess I will go ahead and take a chance with the full app.

No comments: