Saturday, November 6, 2010

Update apps through iTunes?

Apple iPhone - Update apps through iTunes?

iTunes is confusing to me. Can anyone tell me how I save my phone apps to my computer? Also, how do I update my phone apps through iTunes?

iPhone iTunes
gig apple iphone itunes
When you sync your phone, iTunes automatically copies apps to your computer (iTunes Library) for backup. If you want to manage / update apps click on "Apps" under the "Library" section and in the bottom right and corner you can "Check for Updates" or "Get More Apps" (download new ones). If you click check for updates and there are updates, iTunes will show you a tiled panel of the ones available and you can either click Update All or click Update one by one.

-----
When you plug in your phone look for it on the left. Click on it. You'll see on the right your phone's info and tabs. One of them is app tab. There you can see each screen of your phone (virtual). You can either pick an app from the left and drop it to the one of the virtual screen. You can also check the box of the app on the left. That will put the app on the right but it will be done automatically and iTunes puts in the next available empty slot.

No comments: