Sunday, November 14, 2010

Latest update iOS 4.2

Apple iPhone - Latest update iOS 4.2

Has 4.2 been released? I read an article that it was supposed to be released on the 12th. I see some comments about how much better it is but when I try to update, it says I already have the latest (4.1) on my 3gs phone.

I have also read it will be released next week - what's the real scoop?

Apple iPhone iOS iphone 4 facetime tv ad commercial smile teen girl dad braces screen handheld hand fingers technology consumer electronics video call gadget commercial advertising ios4 photo Apple iPhone iOS It is not public yet - only those with Developer access or those who have downloaded the developer Gold Master - it should be released publicly next week.

-----
I think it is coming this week. Friday had nothing but iTunes 10.1 no iOS4.2 yet.

-----
It will likely be this week - there was a bug in the iPad version that effected some types of WiFi and they released an updated Gold Master (8C134b) for iPad only which has fixed that issue. They released OS X 10.6.5 on Weds which was necessary for iTunes 10.1, Airplay, Airprint, etc - then they released iTunes 10.1 on Fri which is necessary for iOS 4.2 and they released the fix for the iPad so once the logs from developers go back and prove that the WiFi is fixed they will release it probably Weds or Thur...

No comments: