Friday, November 12, 2010

Sync with new Macbook

Apple iPhone - Sync with new Macbook

I just bought a Macbook. now every time I sync any new apps I have come out of their folder the older ones I have stay put.Anything I have that wasn't synced to old PC seems to be what comes out of the folder. Has anyone else had this problem and or know how to fix it?

iPhone Sync
Apple iPhone
I had a similar problem on my desktop Mac (without a new Mac involved). I have observed the following: (this is what is happening in my case) I remove an app from my iphone or from the app list in iTunes, I usually select "leave the files option instead of send them to trash". Then I run update option in iTunes app to update all my current apps. With the option to "add new apps automatically" checked, I sync again those old apps that I had removed that are being updated are also assumed to be new apps again and are added outside the folder.

No comments: