Tuesday, November 23, 2010

4.2 error message

Apple iPhone - 4.2 error message

I went to update my phone to 4.2 from 4.2 and got the following message: "There are purchased items on the iPhone that have not been transfered to your iTunes library. You should transfer these items to your iTunes library before updating this iPhone. Are you sure you want to continue?" Cancel/Continue.

So I synced my phone, not once but twice, and I don't have new purchases to transfer yet I still get this message. Am I missing something or should I just go ahead and update to 4.2.
iPhone tutorials
FaceTime What we ve got from Apple iPhone tutorials
Right click on the iPhone in the device list and click Transfer Purchases

-----
I had the same happen too.

-----
Tried that, but I still get the same message. There was an app I downloaded earlier today, but it's already been transferred during the sync process. There is nothing left to transfer.

No comments: