Monday, November 1, 2010

Losing data connection intermittently

Apple iPhone - Losing data connection intermittently

I have the unlimited data service thru AT&T, and lately I have noticed that my data connection comes and goes. Sometimes no connection at all, most of the time - only "Edge" and sometimes "3G"....

It's a brand new 3GS which I purchased back in February.

Is my phone going bad on me ?

I've tried rebooting but that doesn't seem to help.
It's pretty bad wheh I try to download something thru the APP store and get the message that "there is no internet connection available" and I have to either wait for the connection to reappear or switch to my WIFI...

any ideas ?

iPhone AT&T
Data Connection Apple iPhone ATT
More likely, it's your AT&T service that's going bad on you. This is why I dumped AT&T a year ago, only it wasn't data that was the problem, it was VOICE. My service had become so unreliable, I couldn't make or receive phone calls where I needed it most.

-----

No comments: