Friday, November 26, 2010

Settings to Import/Delete Photos

Apple iPhone - Settings to Import/Delete Photos

I have waaaaay too many pictures on my iPhone. They are all on my computer now... so what is the quickest way to delete the images on my phone?

Also... is there a setting that once a picture is imported from my iPhone to my computer it will automatically delete the pictures? I searched around on old posts here and on iTunes but didn't have any luck.

Thanks... and Happy Thanksgiving all!

iPhone photography
This is facetime image. btw What we can do with Apple iPhone photography
If you are on a Mac and you are trying to delete the photos from your iphone that you have, you can connect your iphone to your Mac via the USB cable and open iPhoto. The option to import a selected few or all is given and also the option to delete the imported files from your iphone is also given.

-----
What if we are on a PC and not a Mac?

-----
I understand that Windows Explorer can see the iPhone as an external drive so you can copy and delete the photos using that. Alternatively, I'd expect any Windows photo app to do the same.

No comments: