Wednesday, November 3, 2010

AT&T Billing - Mobile and Home Internet

Apple iPhone - AT&T Billing - Mobile and Home Internet

This is slightly off-topic, but I'm hoping someone in this group can help me out.

I have had AT&T for years... and have paid my bill online as long as I can remember. I recently switched home internet providers, and AT&T now brings the web into my house.

When I log-in to www.att.com, I can access my mobile account - but can not get into my home internet. It asks me to register, tells me I have an account, but yet... I have no idea how to do it.

I have had to call AT&T three times to pay my bill because I get Past Due notices - but I'm not a late bill-payer. I've asked the operators when I call to help me, but to be polite... English is not their first language. It's been difficult for them to even understand what I am asking for.

So... does anyone have both internet and mobile service through AT&T? Is it the same Username/Password to get in? Am I missing something to pay the bill?

Help this poor goofy guy in Indiana. :)

iPhone AT&T
Quickfire teens apple iphone att
It's two different accounts. You should have gotten your login/password with the package that came with your modem. The username is normally your first and last name combined.

-----

Try AT&T U-Verse. I had to merge my two bills into one. U-Verse covers TV, Internet and ATT Mobile for the iPhones.

You can call 611 and have AT&T merge your bills.

No comments: