Tuesday, November 30, 2010

iphone 4 Black-out

Apple iPhone - iphone 4 Black-out

My iPhone4 was fully charged. it was completely black-out and would not turn on (bricked?)I used it maybe 2 to 3 hours after it was fully charged. Finally, I plugged it to the wall charger and about 3 minutes later I hold both (power and home key for about 10 seconds. Shortly after that I saw the apple logo and started the charge. Battery was 86% full.

Why is this happened? Does anybody experience this? Should I be concern?

iPhone Battery
What happen with Apple iPhone Battery
That happened to me too.

I walked into nearest apple store. They took me without appointment and plugged into a mac

iPhone 4 was not detected and i was told I had to make appointment to their full tech review

Appointment was 6 hours later

I went outside. Pressed power And home for about 5 seconds ( maybe a little more). And shazaam.

It came back on

Have no idea what happened

The pressure

-----
My iPhone4 would do that (go black) when I went from portrait to landscape. But it stopped.

-----
I have seen that *with certain Apps*. Poorly programmed....

-----
The iPhone is a computer it is possible you have an app or combination of apps that conflicted with the OS or the OS itself had "Blue Screened" and froze - just like any computer can freeze for no apparent reason...

No comments: