Friday, November 19, 2010

iTunes and Vista

Apple iPhones - iTunes and Vista

I have Vista. I cannot get my iTunes work so I can plug my phone and sync with iTunes. I have tried everything. I searched this entire posts. please help what do I do.

This is what happening: I installed iTunes and before the installation complete, I get an error message. It stops installation that the installation cannot complete and cannot continue. I deleted, reinstalled, updated yet... same result.

I have iTunes installed but cannot get the phone sync. I cannot get my images etc.

iPhone iTunes
Girl thumb Apple iPhone iTunes
Never had that problem but had many issues with syncing. I found that disabling antivirus software during sync stopped the issues I was having. In 3 months there has not been one issue. (In the past every sync was an
exercise in reboots.) Perhaps uninstalling following the exact instructions from apple (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1925) and then reinstalling with antivirus and possible firewall disabled (if internet connection is stopped while you install) may help. I am using AVG and Zonealarm and they routinely cause me problems if on during a sync.

I may be totally off base. hope this helps.

-----

No comments: