Friday, November 26, 2010

Lots of Apple Deals

Apple iPhone - Lots of Apple Deals Tomorrow

Here is a sneak peak at some of the Apple Deals tomorrow - looks like most Macs are $101 off - everything else is 7-10%, save $41 on iPads, $21 on touches, $5-$10 on accessories, no deals on iPhones but the main rumor is that Apple TVs will be $79 ($20 off) and excellent gifts

http://www.apple.com/shopping-event/?aid=aos-us-bft-fy11

New iPhone
We are talking Apple iPhone New
BTW, if you are looking for an 8GB iPod Touch (I am), WalMart has it tomorrow morning for $225 and you get a $50 walmart gift card, so at 175, that's the best I've seen so far. Of course, it's $199 at Amazon, and it might be worth $25 to keep my sanity. :)

-----
Is the 21 dollars off all 4th generation iPod touch's? 32 and 64

-----
It should be.

-----
How long will these sales last? And do they have to be purchased at the apple
store. Or will like bestbuy and walmart honor the discounted price?

-----
Today only and only at apple.com or in Apple stores - Best Buy (and other stores) have their own sales

full prices are up at store.apple.com and NO the Apple TV rumor didn't happen, $99 - no discount... But $21, $31 & $41 on touches, $41 of all iPads, $101 off 13" Airs & all MBPros & iMacs, lots of various accessories...

-----
Does anyone know who is giving the best deal. I know on the 8gb touch walmart is winning. Anyone know if the gift card is also available at walmart for the 32 and 64?

-----
Amazon has the 8GB touch for $199 plus a $25 Amazon gift card. So no tax, or shipping (for me), so definitely beating WalMart for me. I went ahead and ordered.

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-touch-Generation-NEWEST-MODEL/dp/B001FA1O0O/ref=sr_1\ _2?ie=UTF8&qid=1290779614&sr=8-2


-----
Walmart has iPod 8gb for $225 with a free $50 gift card a better buy I think

-----
Don't forget tax from Wal-Mart also.

-----
Just trying to see what is the best deal. Would it be overkill to own a iPhone (3GS) and a 4th Gen itouch. I don't see myself upgrading to the iPhone 4. Plus I have the iPhone classic as well

-----
Does my memory serve right. That the 3rd generation touch had the mic microphones? I ask because I thought it came standard. Just noticed the 4th gen has the normal microphones.am I correct or just incorrect on that thought.

-----
My 3rd gen iTouch does not have a microphone. You can maybe plug one in (ie, telephony headset for Skype, etc), I haven't tried, but the device itself does not have one.

No comments: