Monday, November 1, 2010

Can't turn off Pandora

Apple iPhone - Can't turn off Pandora

Since I upgraded my 3gs to 4 I can't turn off Pandora. Used to be that it would close when I went to another program such as Notes, etc. Now I have to turn the whole phone off or put it on pauswhich I would think drains the battery. I've tried deleting and reinstalling. Any ideas?

iPhone Pandora
Voor Apple iPhone Pandora
It is running in the background, either stop it before pressing home or once you press home to get to home screen, double tap home fast then you will see the multitasking bar then tap and hold the Pandora icon until it wiggles and X it out of the multitasking bar to fully kill it from running. All music programs now run in the background now so you can multitasking while listening...

No comments: