Monday, November 22, 2010

FaceTime users

Apple iPhone Video Chat - Any FaceTime users out there?

Looking to test out Apples FaceTime feature with some people... Let me know :)

iPhone FaceTime
Apple iPhone Facetime
To do Facetime with a stranger would require that you give them your phone number. Do you really want to do that. It does not sound safe to me.

-----
Actually since Facetime launched on the iPod Touch and the beta for Macs/OS X you can use e-mail addresses (Apple / iTunes ID) or a phone #.

http://www.apple.com/mac/facetime/

In fact if you have a mac and an iPhone 4 (or iPod Touch 4) or an iPhone 4 and an iPod Touch 4 you can "FaceTime" yourself to test and play with it...

-----
I totally agree, I'm not a fan of giving out my number for every one to see.... I did some research and found a site that claims to connect facetime users safely called "facetimebff". Funny name right? Anyway it seems legit so I signed up and made a profile, looks like they have a decent amount of users so far, me thinks they must be pretty new. So if you guys wanna join and contact me through there then we can test out facetime!

-----
Call Apple to test out Facetime. They created a number just for people like you that want to test it out with complete strangers.

The number is (888) 322-3846

-----
I just bought a MacBook. Does facetime work on it?

-----
If you install the beta -

http://www.apple.com/mac/facetime/

-----
Can anyone tell me what is facetime ?

-----
Video chat.

No comments: