Sunday, November 28, 2010

Selling older iPhones

Apple iPhone - Selling older iPhones

I recall reading stories here of successful -- and less-than-successful -- forays into the sale of older iPhones.

I have an 'original' iPhone and a 3G that are no longer serving any purpose for me and I figure to unload them and perhaps help offset the cost of an iPad in the future.

Can you suggest a reputable buyer.

iPhone New
Which do you want to choice from Apple iPhone New
Consider eBay. That's where I always offload iphones not used.

-----
IMO the best (safest) way to go is EBay. The protections in place protect both parties. The prices are equal to or even higher than most other buyers. EBay is where I sold my 3G. EBay even will help you set starting price based on the average sales prices of Devices like yours in the recent past.

No comments: