Tuesday, October 5, 2010

iPhone resizes every app change

Apple iPhone app - iPhone resizes every app change

My iPhone 3GS has lately started freezing and trying to shut it down to reboot takes multiple tries but I finally was able to do it. Now the screen constantly resizes at each app change and I actually have to move the screen up or down to see the clock when in some apps. No rebooting seems to solve this.

So far it has not affected anything else that I've found out about

iPhone apps
Store apple iphone app
Lol you have the option for impaired people turned on. It's so you can use three fingers to zoom in and out, making the screen zoom in for sight impared.

-----
No, I don't have it on. The 3 fingers don't even do anything anymore

It resizes back to the size it was when I opened the app. It's just weird for it to open and resize exactly to the correct size, there is no change in font or anything.

I'm going to try and take some of the photos and apps off to see if this might have anything to do with having go much on the iPhone and it not being able to handle the load.

:(

No comments: