Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Syncing iPhone to iTunes for only music

Apple Iphone - Syncing iPhone to iTunes for only music

I want to copy music from my home PC onto my iPhone without syncing them via cable, because as soon as I plug my iPhone (it is not synced to the PC regularly), it begins to sync and I don't want everything on the iPhone to sync to this PC. Is there any other way to share music from a PC you're not physically synced to? I have a wireless router but I can't see where the iTunes music resides on that PC. I can see some. but not all. Ideas?

iPhone Sync
only music apple iphone Syncing
Use the home share function in iTunes.

-----
I believe the only way to sync with Itunes is via cable but you can only sync the music if you want. After you connect the iPhone, select it on the left panel of iTunes under devices. On the tabs at the top of iTunes, just be sure only the music section is checked and it won't sync anything but the music.

No comments: