Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OT: iLoveHandles watchband for the 6G iPod nano

Apple iPhone - OT: iLoveHandles watchband for the 6G iPod nano

I realize this is a bit off topic, but I just wanted to warn anyone who's thinking of buying the iLoveHandles leather watchband for the new 6G iPod nano, DON'T! It's the cheapest, chintziest watchband I've ever seen. It's unfinished leather on the inside and frankly looks as though it were made of cardboard. It reminds me of those terrible belts they sell to women for their dresses.

iPhone iPod nano
Watchband Boltz media review apple iphone ipod nano
Thnks for the heads up. *I* am using a band by Pixopop.

Pixopop's bands are elastic, and are actually comfortable.

AFAIK, Pixopop are available online at their site, 19$ ea. On eBay, they are cheaper.

Or get to a FOSSIL store, get one of their cloth 22mm watchbands and clip your nano touch to that. they are $20.00

No comments: