Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Facebook and Video

Apple iPhone - Facebook and Video?

I hope the next iphone update allows you to post video to Facebook.

iPhone video
facebook profile page apple iphone video
You already can.

-----
The current FaceBook app uploads video to FaceBook just fine. I have done it several times from my iPhone 4.

-----
When i click on a video i do not get the option to upload to facebook so if you dont mind could you tell me how you do it.

I made a video with my iphone 4 and cant figure out how to upload it to facebook using the phone.

-----
1) open the FB App.
2) Tap the camera icon next to status update.
3) That brings up a menu. From that menu select upload video. That opens a
window with your videos.
4) Select one
5) Add your coments & tap upload.

No comments: