Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Data Lost During Sync

Apple iPhone - Data Lost During Sync

My employer has a 3G iPhone with the Splash ID application. Recently he tried to sync the phone through iTunes, apparently with no success, and then tried to sync the phone directly with Splash ID. In the process he lost all of the data he'd stored on the phone using Splash ID. Is there some way he can recover this data? Do we need to provide additional information to help someone provide an answer? He uses an Acer netbook with Windows 7 Home, if that helps. I'm not sure which version of iTunes he has, or which version of Splash ID.

iPhone Splash
Syncing Splash apple iphone
Try restoring the iphone backup.

-----
So sorry about his loss of SpashID data. I believe there is a folder in " my documents " named SpashID. In it there should be backups of the data if your boss has been syncing in the past. If he doesn't find it there you or he should contact the developer who is very responsive.

-----
Go to the Splash Data Forums, if you have not done so already, and ask there. They have always been helpful to me and I have been using SplashID for many years,

No comments: