Monday, October 4, 2010

Otterbox Commuter Case

Apple iPhone - Otterbox Commuter Case

Does this over lap on the face of the phone? Anybody know? I'm having a hard time having my screen protectors stay on and wanted to try this case possibly to alleviate my problem. Any suggestions. I have the incipio feather now, like it but no over lap onto the face of the phone.

iPhone Case
sanwa waterproof apple iphone case
I got the defender for the iPhone 4.

I does not cover the face, but it is a bulky case. Does a great job of protecting it....but the slim aspect of gone.

There were a lot of cases that covered the entire 3Gs that were slimmer....but ....so far this defender is the only one that does it for me..

The commuter has that screen that "adheres on? I don't like those.

-----
I have not tried the commuter for my iPhone 4 but I did have one on my 3G and it caused the screen protector to lift on the top and bottom edges.

No comments: