Thursday, October 7, 2010

Deleting active download

Apple iPhone iTunes - Deleting active download

I have a couple of things I started to download then changed my mind

It is in ITunes and they are TV episodes. I delete them but they just come back.

Does anyone know how to get rid of them other than letting them complete??

iPhone iTunes
Justin Bieber favorite Girl iPhone iTunes
Go into the folder that has your iTunes music. Here will be a folder called downloads. You can delete it there. (on a pc)

-----
Based on my own experience, I had to let them download, and then I could delete.

-----
I had the same problem. Several times support responded with "no refunds." I responded to one of them by putting, "Keep my money." at the beginning of the email and they took it out of my que.

No comments: