Sunday, October 3, 2010

Converting iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 videos to AVI

Apple iPhone Video - Converting iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 videos to AVI

I had an iPhone 3gs and now have a iPhone 4.

The MOV videos with the iPhone 4, I use OJOsoft Total Video Converter to convert the videos to AVI using MJPEG conpression. My Canon camera makes MOV files too. Thou it cam with software that converts the video to AVI with MJPEG compression. This software is called ZoomBrowser EX.

The ZoomBrowser EX will not convert the video from either the iPhone 4 or the iPhone 3GS properly. Missing audio us usually the problem.


I cannot get video from my iPhone 3GS to be coverted properly. Both iPhones are running 4.1 firmware.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

iPhone Video
Converting 3Gs 4 to AVI Apple iPhone Video
I usually use adobe premiere to load and edit and save it as whatever format you like.

But if you need only for conversion, then i think ALLOK's mov convertor is good. I never had problems with 3Gs and now iPhone 4.

No comments: