Sunday, October 24, 2010

Safari browser gone My safari browser is gone. Has anyone else had this happen?

Apple iPhone - Safari browser gone

My safari browser is gone. Has anyone else had this happen?

iPhone Tutorial
Safari for windows apple iphone tutorial
Not me. But u would think plugging in2 iTunes would restore!

-----
I rebooted and it came back on my last screen

-----
is the browser gone or just the desktop shortcut? go to program files and see if there is still a folder for it. The folder should be called safari, open it and see if there is a safari.exe. If so, right click it and create a new shortcut.

-----
Considering the forum we're in, I am assuming is is the Safari on the iPhone, not on a presumed Windows machine, that is missing in action.

If so, the first 2 things I would do is (a) backup the iPhone using iTunes, and (b) hard-reset the iPhone.

-----
That's what I thought.

Has it simply been moved from its usual place in the bottom part (Dock?) of the screen?

No comments: