Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Slow Response to Touch

Apple iPhone - Slow Response to Touch

I have an iPhone 3GS. It's about 16 months old. I've upgraded to the 4.1 OS.

It seems that in the past few weeks the touch response has periodic delays. I can open the browser, and tap the Bookmarks button, and nothing... for about 4-5 seconds. Then it will kick in. The same with unlocking and entering my four-digit passcode. It will take a few seconds, then it will register the digits.

Anyone else having this trouble? I know that I am at about 80% memory capacity on the phone, so I've deleted some songs, podcasts and pictures, but I can't imagine that would do it. I've done more than one hard reboots, and still it continues.

iPhone Touch
Overview Norah Jones apple iphone touch

I had the same experience and in speaking with other iPhone owners on the 4.1 OS software...I learned they were experiencing the same thing and the remedy was upgrading to the iPhone 4. I did it too.

I also went to www.cellitused.com and got $240.00 for my iPhone 3GS 32G. Once I get my new phone and make the transfer ... I will send them the old. Therefore getting the new phone for @ $50.00 more!

No comments: