Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Iphone 4 case

Apple iPhone - Iphone 4 case

Just upgraded from 1st generation Iphone to Iphone 4. Would love a new case. Can anyone recommend one?

Wood apple iphone case  Mophie Juice pack 4 ;)

-----
Right now I am using otterbox.

I am not happy with the bulkiness....but very happy with the protection.

-----
I use Mophie on weekends but otterbox on weekdays .

-----
Depends on what you want it for. looks; grippiness; minimalist; color; etc. etc. etc.

-----
I am now using a "premium black leather wallet case" (no brand name) folding case for my new ipod. I don't know if they make one to fit the iPhone or not, but I like mine. It is very cheap, very slim, fits securely, and protects the screen well.



----
Here ya go -- this looks like the same thing, only to fit the iphone --

No comments: