Friday, October 8, 2010

Gmail app

Apple iPhone - Gmail app

I downloaded the Gmail app just to play around with for sending and recieving my emails.

I find my self at this time using it more than my normal iphone mail app.

I'm not sure why. Is anyone else using the Gmail app rather than the iphone mail app?

iPhone gmail apps
google girl apple iphone gmail app
Just downloading it. Shall let you know how it behaves.

-----
It works well for me.

-----
Ditto. I wish, it would sport multiple accounts

-----
It opens up my safari icon 2 do other things

-----
What's the difference between this app and just visiting the mobile site. Besides using up a safari window.

-----
The built in mail ap is far superior.

-----
What I need is an app that can hold more than 200 messages per box.

No comments: