Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Missing Settings Items

Apple iPhone Email - Missing Settings Items

I have a 3g iphone and have set up 4 email accounts under settings, no problems. Yesterday I tapped the mail app. and saw the 4 accounts that I had set up.

When I went under settings to change the password on one of them, "mail" "calendar" and "contacts" are no longer under settings, therefore I cannot add or delete email accounts. The only things under settings now are airplane mode, wifi, notifications, carrier, sounds, brightness, wallpaper, general, messages, ipod, store and then the apps i have on my phone.

How this may have happened and how I can correct it?

iPhone setting
missing apple iphone setting
Usually when something crazy like that happens, a reboot fixes it.

Is your mail app in some folder on your iphone? If so bring it out on the home
page and see if that helps, after a reboot.

-----
Pressing the power and home button fixed it....the funny thing is that when I called Apple, they were clueless...

I finally figured out that the reason those items disappeared was due to using CategoriesSB app which allows you to moved apps into folders.

-----

No comments: